martes, 12 de julio de 2011

My Grandmother

Always happy and making jokes. She is the person i admire the most in this world and thatss because she has always been there for me and will. She is always happy and she is very funy and that why i love her very much. I remember once that i got my school grades and they werent really good so i went to her and explained her, and she told me "its fine, yoou will do better next bimester" and she talked to my dd about it and my dad didnt told me nothing so i am very glad having her as a grandmother. Her name is Olguita, i call her Tita scince i know her. She was borned on a little town in Zacapa called Gualan. I remember i wnt to her house when i was a little boy and i loved going because we always watched tv an she cooked for us  and she has been there for me every second. Right now she is on the United States because she went see my cousins and my aunt and I miss her very much. One day she felt down on my older house and she broke her ribs and I remember I saw her with a lot of pain and that made me feel very sad. We drove her to the hospital and then she went recover. She is my Dads mom and and they have a lot in common. I love the way she live her life because she does not complicate, she does not mess with nobody she is a good person, just as my Dad is. She is one of my best friens because I know she will always be there to support me and giving me advices in any moment I need one. She always smell to a sweet perfume and I will always recognize her smell. She is that kind of grandmother that likes to go out and socialize and she is not shy at all. She is always telling me about all her stories when she was young and I love to hear them. She was second place in Mrs. Guatemala a long time ago. I have a very good relationship with her because we feel a very good connection between us and I have a goal and is buying her a house she had, but she sold it because she was having economic problems so one of my goals is buying her that house when I grow up. I have been with her in times that I will never change for the world. If I have to describe her would be “perfect grandma” and she knows I will be there for her forever and I will support her in any moment she needs me just like she did. I know she had suffered very much but I know God love her and he put her back up again and that’s how she I cannot remember any time we have been mad to each other because I think we have neer been mad more than 30 minutes and we forgive each other because we cannot be mad because we feel bad so we are always loving each other every time. Another thing I know of her a lot is that she loves dogs very much so I want to give her a dog because she doesn’t have one now so every time she looks at the dog remember me and remember how much I love her. Every time I hug her I tell her how much I love her so she knows that I am right there for her.one of the thing I am sad sometimes is that she has a disease on her eyes so she cannot drive at all and she cannot read very much, but that doesn’t stop her and that doesn’t make her see that the world is wonderfull.

1 comentario:

  1. Hector!

    Break your writing into paragraphs! One big column is very hard to read! Also, make sure you start writing in complete sentences; your first sentence isn't complete, and a lot of what you are writing sort of runs all together.

    Try to think about your grandmother in pieces, and describe her from the top down. First paragraph, hair. Curly? Dark? Gray? I don't get any ideas of what she looks like from what you write. Then go to her face; eyes, ears, what kind of earrings does she wear?

    Think about it like that, then you'll be able to consider the little things. If you can't picture her, look for a photo of her to help you write your description.

    Best,
    Miss K

    ResponderEliminar