lunes, 25 de julio de 2011

weather

Weather is a very weird fenomenum here in Guatemala, it rain, its hot, its fresh, and its kind of wet sometimes, for me weather is fine in anyway except wet and ot beacuse i really hate that. My favorite weather is fresh beacuse i can do whatever i want without any obstacle, but it doesnt make any  diference to me if its raining or not, except if i am playing soccer or longboarding, that makes me angry because soccer is more difficult to pkay it with rin because the ball goes faster and you can slipe, just as in longboard, you can fall  easier and your board will get really wet and it can break. I have been in the snow twice, bothe times in the United States. One time was in Denver and the otherone in Tennessee. I n tennessee it was kind of funny beacuse i wwas in an exchange program and i was supossed to return o Guatemala 4 days after it snowed. Thursday in the afternoon i went out and it was snow everywere and i was very excited because ivve never seen that much snow in my lie so i took a lot of pictures, but the bad news were that they coulded canceled school on Friday, my last day. I woke up in the morning of saturday and everything was cuvered with snw and i was like Doup!, i was very sad, but i went downstairs and asked if there was going to be any school and they told me YES, but at 10:30A.M. I went to school and it was a normal day, just that i was taking pictures with everybody and i went to a basketball game at night and there was no snow anymore! It was weird, but i enjoyed every last minute qqwith my friends. At the next day there was no snow at all, everything was gone. Here in Guatemala, last year, a lot of people thoought it rained sand, but it didnt, it were ashes from the expllosion of the pacaya volcano and all the ashess or sand went to the clouds and then it rained and all the sand fell. Everyone was like very confused of what was happening. My mom and I were at the gym and it was very difficult to see through the windshield on our way back home. My parents had diferent options to go on vacation this year. We went to Bahamas to a little island named Nassau in a cruise. my parents prefered that one because we like hot tropical weather and we didnt took the cruise to Alaska becuse it was too cold for us and we didnt like it. In Nassau the weather was very hot but we went to the beach so we had a great time thaht day. The water was kind of cold and the sunvery intense so i was happy becayse as soon as i got out of the water i was warm again because of the sun heat. My uncle went to a cruise this year to Alaska and he told me that the cold there was very intense an you must needed a warm jacket. They told me that Alaska in a time of the year it gets all alone because the cold is too strong and just in the cruise time they open the strores and in winter everybody return to its home and just a few persons stay there. In the cruise there are stories of people who tried to kill themeselves by jumping to the freezed water. One of the things that impresses me of the weather is a mountain covered with snow next to the sea. That is located in Colombia. There is a place in Chile that has snowy mountains next to a desert that is 2 kilometers away.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario