jueves, 14 de julio de 2011

Personal Rituals

Scince i am a litle boy i have been very delicated with my personal look. I always was looking myself in the mirror, but because i was afraid my hair move from its place and those little things. I have been growing and i realized i am not that person i was, maybe bacause i use my hai with other style or maybe i am more mature but either way i am not that person anymore. i used to smell the glases of the restaurants before drinking on then and i cleaned the fork before using it. Once my mom told me i used to see my reflect on the fork and see how my hair was doing.

My mom tells me i am  a lot as my Grandfather; the way i look, the way i see things and the way i am. I didnt get to know him but i know i woulded love hm very much and we woulded had a great relationship.

On my infancy i kind of had a funny look because my tooth were really big and white so they noticed a lot and i had a lot of funny hair styles. i used to put gel on my hair and i puted in a lot of diferent ways; i used it all up and starit even on the sides and always cool. I loved my hair.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario